I have worked for many years in the voluntary and community sector, with experience in small, local charities through to large national ones.
My experience includes:
- Front line roles delivering services to children, young people and families
- Representing the sector on key bodies such as Children’s Trust Board, Health and Wellbeing Board, Local Strategic Partnerships
- Senior management and leadership positions at Regional Director and Chief Executive level
I specialise in:
- One to one support for senior staff, Chairs and Trustees
- Service development – designing new services and projects and redeveloping existing ones
- Securing new business – writing bids and tenders
- Taking organisations – and most importantly the people in them – through change.
I have a pool of skilled and experienced colleagues or Associates. These are people I can personally recommend for specialist skills such as coaching, finance and project management. Sometimes I may suggest that we collaborate to bring you the very best support and solutions.
I am based in Pocklington near York and provide services across the Yorkshire and Humber region and often beyond!